skip to main | skip to sidebar

running up that hill

moving house!

07:03 Edit This 1 Comment »
please follow me HERE?
I was bored and needed a project after the essays were over, and I have to say following trends rocks, I LOVE wordpress!
xx

1 comments:

tia @ dietcolagirl said...

aww moving?

15 March 2010 at 09:50  

Post a Comment

Older Post

My Blog List

  • Almonds and Honey
    My father passed away.
    12 years ago
  • Not Otherwise Specified
    How Often?
    16 years ago
  • Movie (Never Made)
    17 years ago
  • Under The Stars
  • Worthless Words
  • Inside I'm Still Dancing
  • Determined to shine
  • Girl, you just can't dance forever...
  • Beyond Bananas
  • How I Mash Potato
  • Discovering Zest

Archive

  • ▼ 2010 (23)
    • ▼ March (6)
      • moving house!
      • there is a time for meditation in cathedrals of ou...
      • the other side of the looking glass
      • my body is a cage but my mind holds the key
      • apples and oranges
      • brief interlude
    • ► February (9)
    • ► January (8)
  • ► 2009 (45)
    • ► December (4)
    • ► September (14)
    • ► August (14)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► June (5)
    • ► May (6)

About Me

EvilGenius
London suburbs, United Kingdom
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger